Neil O'Donnell

Neil O'Donnell

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, New York, United States
Anthropologist, author, certified career coach, and musician who mixes all four interests as much as possible! Senior EOP Counselor at/EOP graduate of Buffalo State College.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Calling Wren Finished!

Hi everyone:

Sorry so long since last post.  So, over lunch, I finished the first draft of CALLING WREN.  It's a novella length historical fiction manuscript about an Iroquoian nation that lived in the Niagara Frontier 500 years ago., a nation of Native Americans where women controlled resources, decisions and the chiefs.  I will no be having readers go through the book and start edits/rewrites.  I'm hoping to have the finished product sent to my publisher by year's end!  I hope you all enjoy the end of the summer.

Best regards,
Neil

p.s. I completed and published a companion book, non-fiction, which details my archaeological research of the Niagara Frontier (being an archaeologist is an amazing career).  The book is available in ebook and paperback formats at Amazon and is titled:  The Niagara Frontier's Unwritten History.

No comments:

Post a Comment