Neil O'Donnell

Neil O'Donnell

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, New York, United States
Nationally certified career coach with expertise in writing résumés and cover letters for professionals around the world. 15+ years of focus helping new graduates find jobs.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Time finally for Writing!!!

Summers are the longest most challenging time of my work year, and the tough part is almost over. What does that mean? It means I'm finally going to have more time to write.

I've blogged about the projects I am working on, but I finally will have the opportunity to polish up the bits I've been writing. Happy Friday everyone! By the way, check out the 1st 2 chapters of CALLING WREN posted below.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your writing time. I looked for the link for Chapters 1 & 2, but couldn't find them. Would love to read what you've written.
    Koreen

    ReplyDelete