Neil O'Donnell

Neil O'Donnell

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, New York, United States
Nationally certified career coach with expertise in writing résumés and cover letters for professionals around the world. 15+ years of focus helping new graduates find jobs.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Vlara's Song

Well, here's hoping Vlara likes her new adventures!





VLARA'S SONG and BELLWOOD, OCD AND ME, were just released in paperback! As for the OCD memoir, if you're battling OCD as well, please know there is a tremendous amount of assistance available for all of us. Yes, there are days the OCD Beast gets me flustered, but since getting assistance from my doctors, OCD has become so much more manageable.


As for VLARA'S SONG, each short story included in this anthology has a few notes added afterwards, which detail my motivations for the stories. For me, using the short story format is a great way to develop characters and themes. For those looking to write their own tales, I highly recommend they try their hand at short stories first; great writing exercise for any author! A last note regarding VLARA'S SONG; in appreciation for all that Buffalo State College has done for me, all of my earnings from the anthology will be donated to Buffalo State College. In supporting the book, readers will be supporting a great institution of higher education. Take care and Happy Easter!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment