Neil O'Donnell

Neil O'Donnell

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, New York, United States
Nationally certified career coach with expertise in writing résumés and cover letters for professionals around the world. 15+ years of focus helping new graduates and seasoned professionals find good jobs.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let it Snow!!!

The Buffalo area is finally getting snow, which has been very uplifting for me. I've written more in the last two weeks (since the snow started to fall) than I had in the previous 6 months or so. VLARA'S SONG is nearly complete. It will be compiled with short stories (an anthology); publication aimed towards the Spring. Author proceeds of the book I am planning on donating to my alma mater (Buffalo State College) - I will give you specifics when the book is set to print. Additionally, A-Argus, my publisher, is publishing an anthology of short stories (3 of my shorts are in the anthology). Proceeds of that anthology are going to 'Reach out and Read.' This anthology should be out soon; I will post you when it hits shelves. I hope everyone is having a good holiday season!

p.s. I will post additional chapters of Vlara's Song in the next two weeks. Take care.

1 comment: