Neil O'Donnell

Neil O'Donnell

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, New York, United States
Anthropologist, author, certified career coach, and musician who mixes all four interests as much as possible! Senior EOP Counselor at/EOP graduate of Buffalo State College.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Onward we go...

So the tales are finally spinning again... RISE OF THE CELTS and VLARA'S SONG are continuing. I am hoping to finish VLARA'S SONG shortly and will post updates on the blog as soon as I get them. In the immediate future, I have my next book signing scheduled for June (date posted when event finalized).

As for those of you writing your own tales, I strongly recommend joining a writing group. I have been a member of 'CRITTERS' (http://www.critters.org/), which is free to join; I found the members give great advice (PEOPLE OF THE SWORD made two rounds through the members before it was ready for publication). No, I'm not pressuring others to join any writing group. I'm just strongly urging other writers to consider doing so. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment