Neil O'Donnell

Neil O'Donnell

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, New York, United States
Nationally certified career coach with expertise in writing résumés and cover letters for professionals around the world. 15+ years of focus helping new graduates find jobs.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Special shout out to local reporter

I just wanted to take a second and say thank you to Jennifer Lysiak, a reporter for the 'Lancaster Source,' a local Buffalo-area newspaper; she wrote a story about my book that was incredible.

I have to admit that I've felt as if many local news outlets couldn't care less about authors other than national celebrities. It's reporters like Jennifer that remind me there are those in the news-media that care about local authors/artists. Thank you so much for your time, Jennifer!

Best regards,
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment