Neil O'Donnell

Neil O'Donnell

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, New York, United States
Nationally certified career coach with expertise in writing résumés and cover letters for professionals around the world. 15+ years of focus helping new graduates and seasoned professionals find good jobs.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Next Chapter

The next chapter of 'Vlara's Song' is posted. Sorry for the delay; 1st month of the semester has been nuts. Book signings for 'People of the Sword' will begin in October (already have one signing scheduled for November - I will post details in mid-October).

For those who read my novels and know me personally, some of the names and places discussed are likely familiar. For other readers, I thought I'd give a little feedback on where I pull names from. Inevitably, I think all authors put their own history into their prose; God knows I do. It's a nice way to keep the writing familiar and worth spending time on. You see, writers don't just need to keep readers riveted to the story and text, we also have to entertain ourselves. If we don't, our books will never conclude with the words "the end."

P.s. Dillon is the name of my brother's dog, whose mischievousness, intelligence and loyalty are unending.

No comments:

Post a Comment