Neil O'Donnell

Neil O'Donnell

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, New York, United States
Nationally certified career coach with expertise in writing résumés and cover letters for professionals around the world. 15+ years of focus helping new graduates and seasoned professionals find good jobs.

Friday, May 8, 2009

The further adventures of an author...

I am waiting for the arrival of the galley proofs, which will be the last step before publication. In the meantime, I thought I'd give a little information on VLARA'S SONG, which is a sequel (of sorts) to PEOPLE OF THE SWORD. VLARA'S SONG, will focus on the activities of a few of the characters presented in the book. I will begin posting sections of VLARA'S SONG a couple weeks after PEOPLE OF THE SWORD'S release (otherwise I would ruin some surprises in the book). VLARA'S SONG will highlight additional rifts in Tropalian society as well as the after effects associated with war, on soldiers and civilians alike. The book will also continue the incorporation of my family history, something every manuscript I write does to an extent. Until later, take care.

npo

No comments:

Post a Comment